TriStar forms and invests in early-stage companies across the spectrum of healthcare innovation: life sciences, diagnostics, medical devices and technologies, healthcare IT and healthcare services. These represent the specific areas in which TriStar and The Innovation Institute can add significant strategic value.
General Investment Considerations
- Protected (or protectable) intellectual property position
- Significant addressable market size
- Sound science with engaged inventor(s)
- Involvement of individuals with domain expertise (management, advisors, Board)
- Validated unmet market need
- Well articulated strategy for reimbursement and regulatory approval, if applicable