Angel Eye promotes bonding for your family when you are unable to visit your baby in the nursery. A high-definition camera is placed at your baby’s bedside so that you are able to view your child in real time from your computer or mobile device. If you have a computer microphone, you also have the ability to speak to your child via a one-way sound-leveled audio to strengthen bonding and provide comfort to your baby. It can be a very scary time when a baby is in intensive care, and this solution is meant to alleviate some of those fears.
• UT Medical center offers new technology for parents of babies in their NICU
• New technology lets families see NICU babies from afar
• Technology at Bryan Health Changes Lives for Local Family with Baby in Neonatal ICU
• Upstate hospital becomes first in SC to connect parents, babies in ICU through ‘Angel Eye’
• Baby Girl Is Born 6 Weeks Early, Then Nurse Puts A Camera In Her Incubator
• Local company donates camera system to Memorial Hospital NICU
• Mother of Two Says Angel Eye Cameras Eased Mind
• ‘Angel Eye’ cameras watch preemies at area hospitals
• ‘Angel Eye’ installed at University of Kansas Hospital
• Montco NICU takes step to ease parents’ separation anxiety
• Maimonides Medical Center Studies Effects of Angel Eye Webcams on NICU Parents
• New Neonatal-Unit camera at CCMC lets parents view their babies online.
• New cameras help mothers stay in touch with premature babies at St. Mary’s Hospital
• Cameras Let Parents See Babies in Forsyth Medical Center’s NICU
• Camera Helps Parents Watch Newborns In NICU At Novant Health
• International Biomedical To Serve as Exclusive Worldwide Distributor for NICU Camera System
• Little Rock’s Angel Eye Expands Network of NICU Cameras
• University Hospital gets NICU webcams
• Angel Eye completes installation of 10 cameras in CT Children’s NICUs
• Angel Eye Technology from AR Now in 5 States
• University Hospital gets NICU webcams
MedCenterDisplay is an advanced digital communication network specifically designed to meet the needs of healthcare facilities. Their multi-functional network immediately engages patients and their families while they are waiting to see their healthcare provider. MedCenterDisplay’s application allows healthcare organizations to improve information flow to patients, staff and visitors during their time in waiting rooms, lobbies and other high-traffic areas.
• Latest Acquisition Deepens the PatientPoint Hospital Footprint
• Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital, In Partnership with MedCenterDisplay, Improves Communication with Patients, Staff and Visitors through New Patient Engagement Network Installation
Satchel Health is a care management company that specializes in telemedicine solutions and performance strategies for post-acute care organizations.
• New CEO for Satchel Health
• A new vision: How this Nashville startup moved on from Google Glass
• Satchel Health gets $1M to bring connected devices, telehealth to post-acute patients
Quire translates the rich narrative of patient encounters into useful, searchable data so you can identify rising-risk patients sooner, and take action to improve clinical and financial outcomes for your population.
• BioStable Science & Engineering Announces FDA Clearance of the HAART™ 300 Aortic Annuloplasty Device
• BioStable Science & Engineering Completes Direct De Novo Application to FDA for the HAART™ 300 Aortic Annuloplasty Device
• BioStable Science & Engineering Initiates European Commercialization of the HAART™ 300 Aortic Annuloplasty Device
• BioStable Science & Engineering Announces CE Mark Approval for the HAART 300 Aortic Annuloplasty Device
• Novel Device Shows Promise for Early Identification of Serious Strokes
• Mary Kay Bader, Distinguished Leader in Neuroscience Nursing, Joins Cerebrotech’s Scientific Advisory Board
• Former President of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Dr. Nathan Selden, Joins Cerebrotech’s Scientific Advisory Board
• Brain Scanning Headband Detects Traumatic Injuries
• Cerebrotech Receives CE Mark for Non-Invasive Brain Monitor
TVA Medical is developing the first catheter-based system for creating an AV fistula for vascular access for dialysis. The procedure is a percutaneous, non-surgical method using one catheter in a forearm vein and one in a forearm artery. AV fistula is the gold standard for dialysis vascular access, but prior to the TVA technology, the only way to create an AV fistula was through an open surgical procedure.
• Magnetic Technology Creates Easy Endovascular Access
• Study Published In Prominent Journal Supports Use Of Innovative Endovascular Hemodialysis Access Technology
• Exciting Clinical Results Presented On Endovascular Hemodialysis Access Technology
• Early Study Results For Endovascular Hemodialysis Access System Presented In Late-Breaking Session
• TVA Medical Closes $15 Million Series C Financing.
• Novel Hemodialysis Access System Demonstrates High Suitability For Dialysis In Clinical Trial
• TVA Medical Receives Additional Reimbursement In Germany For The everlinQ™ endoAVF System
(acquired by Aegis Sciences) Visit Website
GenomOncology is enabling precision medicine by translating next generation sequencing data into actionable information for clinicians and researchers. As the bottleneck of cancer molecular diagnostics has moved from data acquisition to data interpretation, GenomOncology has developed a proprietary technology platform to streamline the use of next generation sequencing in medicine and research.
• UCSF Enhances Cancer Assay with Interpretive Reporting Powered by GenomOncology’s GO Clinical Workbench
• GenomOncology and med fusion announce the addition of PD-L1 Testing and Interpretation to the LungSEQ® and 50SEQ® Plus FISH Tests
• GenomOncology Names Joshua F. Coleman, M.D. as New VP of Medical Affairs
• Fluidigm and GenomOncology Partner to Provide Automated Oncology NGS Library Preparation With Molecular Interpretation and Reporting
• GenomOncology Enhances the GO Clinical Workbench for Hematological Cancer Analysis and Reporting
• Updates to GenomOncology’s Platform Expand Company’s Footprint in Clinical NGS Market
• Genomics England to use GenomOncology’s Knowledge Management System to Analyze Cancer Samples in the 100,000 Genomes Project
• Pathline Emerge Launches DNA Profiling Tests using GenomOncology’s GO Clinical Workbench
• Harnessing Genomic Data: An Interview with Ben Salisbury, V.P. of GenomOncology
• Congenica and GenomOncology announce collaborative agreement at AMP
• ArcherDX and GenomOncology to Collaborate on NGS Workflow Applications
• GenomOncology appoints David Lasecki as Chief Commercialization Officer
• UCLA Health Implements Tumor DNA Profiling using GenomOncology’s GO Clinical Workbench
• Hawai’i Pathologists’ Laboratory Launches First-in-Hawaii Tumor DNA Profiling Tests using GenomOncology’s GO Precision Medicine Portfolio
• Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and GenomOncology Codeveloping Multi-assay Integrated Cancer Profiling System
• GenomOncology appoints Dr. Benjamin Salisbury as Vice President, New Products and Marketing
NuSirt Biopharma has discovered a breakthrough technology platform that enables the use of natural compounds to prevent and treat chronic diseases resulting from over-nutrition and aging. The company has successfully conducted multiple clinical studies on natural compounds that have validated its discovery and demonstrated the value of its intellectual property. NuSirt has also conducted pre-clinical work establishing the synergy of these compounds with known pharmaceuticals.
• Fighting fatty liver disease: NuSirt’s Joe Cook oversees clinical trials for possible breakthrough drug
• NuSirt Biopharma and OWL Metabolomics Partner to Advance Treatment of NASH / Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
• NuSirt Biopharma Presenting New Research at American Diabetes Association’s 76th Annual Scientific Sessions
• NuSirt Biopharma to Present at American Diabetes Association’s 76th Scientific Sessions
• NuSirt Biopharma Plans Clinical Trial in Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
• NuSirt Biopharma Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Treatment
• Clinical Trial Results Show Synergy between NuSirt Technology and Metformin in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes